Ok you guys I normally wouldn’t have time for silly questionairres like this, but for the last 2.5 weeks I have been recovering from wisdom tooth surgery (who knew it would take this long?! ahhhh!!!) and not webcamming obviously, so I have nothing but time for silly internet surveys like this!
I have found pulling these questions from places like Facebook or Twitter I sometimes get better questions than your average porn interviewer asks hehe!:)
So here I am, middle of the night, I should be sleeping but my face is pounding no matter how I lay on my pillows, so instead I am playing with my doggy and I keep on coming back to this questionnaire. Perhaps by the time I’m done it will be morning and another day will have passed.
1. Last beverage? hot tea-a mix of lemon Throat Coat, Organic Echinacea, Jasmine Green Tea
2. Last phone call? to my Dad. I like to cry to him when I’m sick/in pain
3. Last text message? to my gay boyfriend Robby he says he goes to “fashion shows every week” I’m calling his bluff and trying to make plans at the same time “Robby baby I’ll be all better in 1 week lets go to a fashion show! Next Tuesday?”
4. Last song you listened to? if I don’t set my ipod to a specific song, my ipod alarm clock wakes me up to Aaliyah If Your Girl Only Knew. I think that’s slightly ironic and super funny:) I think that went off this morning but then I got up,turned the alarm clock off because I am taking this week off, took more pain pills and herbal tinctures then went back to bed.
5. Last time you cried? last night. because of the pain from my wisdom tooth surgery being so great, and I’m usually not a big baby about pain, I have a high tolerance! I called my Uncle and he said it’s to be expected and to give it a whole more 7 days before I start panicking.. OMG.. 7 days! (I wrote this like 6 days ago don’t worry haha)
HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice? = yes had an on and off relationship when I was younger. super dramatic+unhealthy+lame! glad I got shit like that out of my system back then!
7. Been cheated on? = yes
8. Kissed someone & regretted it? =yes
9. Lost someone special? = yes
10. Been depressed? =yes
11. Been drunk and threw up? =oh yeah
THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
12.purple has always been my fav color
13. but lately I love to look at and wear hot pink and
THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2011)
15. Made a new friend? I haven’t made any new friends as in people who I have met in 2011, but I have def strengthened many friendships from 2010! Several of my “aquaintenences” or “drinking buddies” have graduated to real friends who I can depend on!
16. Fallen out of love? this year I chose to not focus on love relationship wise but just self love, which includes spending time getting my priorities straight, taking care of business, getting to know the real me, moving to somewhere that is more suited for me, saving some money in the bank, etc.. it’s all about being single and happy this year!!:)
17. Laughed until you cried? yes while talking to my little brother he cracks me up so much! I feel mostly myself when I am around him. I constantly do and say stupid things while I’m around him just to get his attention and to make him laugh! He was talking about when we were playing a certain Mario Nintendo game that we played all day long, everyday. And it was the very first time he finally beat me at the game. And I threw the controller “like a boomerang and it swung around and gave me an instant fat lip!” I don’t remember that but it sure is funny!
18. Met someone who changed you? Well this year is only 4 months long so far but by yoga instructor, who you could say I met at the beginning of this year when I started going to yoga regularly, has changed my life! I think you all know by now all of the ways I feel like yoga has changed me for the better!:)
19. Found out who your true friends were? OH YEAH! More so in the last 6 months than the last 6 years of my life. I miss the days of going to school where everyone I know is under the same roof 5 days a week. Where all of your playground drama is worked out on the playground, then people get on with their lives. Friendships get complicated and weird as you get older. Esp for girls. #justsayin
20. Found out someone was talking about you? = see #19 :)
21. Kissed anyone on your Facebook friend’s list? I don’t have Facebook
22. Are you married? nope! never been married, never been engaged
23. How many kids do you want to have? none! I LOVE children and if I had them, I would dedicate my life to my children and be a wonderful Mom! But I’m not ready to dedicate my life to anybody besides myself. Life has so many options and fun things to explore! I chose the childless option. But if anybody ever needs a babysitter, give me a call!:)
24. Do you have any pets? 1 dog named Prince Caspian. he’s part teddy bear part beast
25. Do you want to change your name? I already have 3 names.. that’s plenty:)
26. What did you do for your last birthday? I worked webcam during the day, got dressed up in a super cute black dress w/ a tiara and went to a seafood restaurant and got laid
27. What time did you wake up today? around 10am, took a pain pill and went back to sleep till like 3pm. If I was working I would get up around 9-10 and go to bed around 1am
28. What were you doing at midnight last night? probably watermarking pics to post on my blog or surfing Twitter on my phone form the couch
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for? I cant allow myself to be 100% excited about the Mexico June vaca trip until the tickets are booked, but I am really hoping and dreaming it will happen!
30. Last time you saw your mother? aww don’t make me all sad now! Last time I saw my Mom was way too long ago, in November for Thanksgiving. I miss her so much!:(
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life? Well since we are on he subject I would love to see my parents more. To have the time and money to travel to them. OR fly them out to stay with me! I LOVE California, but I LOVE my family, who lives in Maryland. It’s one of the biggest dilemas/conflicts of my life right now. I would love to see my family more than 2x a year, it’s just not enough!
32. What are you listening to right now? I went to a World of Color at Disney (the night time water show) with my friends the other day and I’ve been singing The Little Mermaid ever since and I just downloaded the main song to my ipod I’ve listened to the same song on repeat about 10x in a row now.. pretty obnoxious! “I wanna be where the people are.. I wanna see, wanna see them dancing! strolling around on those.. what’s that word again? oh…FEET!
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Kendall? huh? I met Kendall from the Girls Next Door during a Playboy mansion party. Me and a friend asked her “Kendall, do you smoke pot?” and she nodded her head yes and smiled! I also know a webcam girl named Kendall Banks
34. What’s getting on your nerves right now? that I’m not healing as fast as I’d like to and the pain isn’t subsiding fast enough for me:(
35. Most visited webpage?
36. What’s your real name? LOL
37. Nicknames? oh boy.. Princess Molly Starr, Molly, Ms Love, Aaliyah, ass fuck schoolgirl, #webcamslut :)
38. Relationship Status? Single and lovin it!:)
39. Zodiac Sign? Pisces
41. Elementary? = dear watson, elementary!
42.High School? I moved Summer between Junior/Senior year I was heartbroken I didn’t know anybody I graduated with! #lame
43. ethnicity? I’m 50% Lithuanian, French, German.
44. Hair color? blonde bombshell baby!:)
45. Long or short? long and luscious
46. Height? 5′ 2
47. Do you have a crush on someone? I’m not really crushing on anyone right now
48: What do you like about yourself? everything!
49. Piercings? earrings
50. Tattoos? nope
51. Righty or lefty? righty
End of Part 1! Part 2 coming soooon:)
Aaliyah Love XOXO <3